Since the past five years, following the trend of digitization, companies have spent considerable time, money and attention in developing mobile apps that help them engage and connect with their customers. As mobility continues to evolve, it has become critical to help companies with the single solution, in using the full range of digital technologies to boost overall operating and financial performance.
One of the focus areas of any company’s business expansion processes is implementing an enterprise mobile app, which offers a platform to leverage the benefits of digitization while driving optimum results. Every renowned company believes that delivering high-quality products is as important as successfully managing a mobility policy in today’s competitive scenario. Against the fast-moving mobile background, it is clear that just having mobile access to only e-mail is insufficient for increasing company’s productivity.
Mobile apps enable you to stay connected with your customers, clients, and with the new trends surfacing in the market. Here is the list of some valuable benefits of mobile apps for the companies:
- Bridge the communication gap: It is not easy to stay connected with the clients through traditional marketing methods. However, with mobile apps, you can easily make connections with the people across boundaries through social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook etc. Real-time communication using enterprise mobile apps promotes better pre and post sales services.
- Easy document sharing: Mobile apps enable document sharing. They are provided with the support options, supported devices and price. Such document sharing apps offer the secure data sharing that permits sharing and storing sensitive and confidential information.
- Remote access to resources: Due to the extended supply chain, various company employees unable to access company’s data as and when required. Interactive nature of mobile technology enables easy remote data access with the employees. It improves communication and helps an organization in maintaining transparency regarding company policies. Mobile apps enable easy data access among company headquarters, which fastens the research and development of companies.
- Mobile apps for marketing: Mobile apps can bring your business to entirely a new level. Custom mobile apps can be designed to serve the clients and customers over the same platform. The integration of mobile apps into the business system facilitates companies to entertain and engage customers while enhancing marketing efforts.
- Mobility boosts productivity: With easy and remote data access, productivity can be increased substantially. Enterprise mobile apps also enable enterprises to increase flexibility.
Ecosmob offers you premium Enterprise mobile apps with a client-centric approach to enable enterprises to embrace mobility in the system.
Every business needs to send the reminder to its clients or follow up with their vendors. What’s more, managing business meetings is quite a tough task, once you expand your business. You need a dedicated person looking after your appointments. But, this conventional idea can be stuck due to issues in managing appointments manually. The technological advancement offers an easier way to manage your business appointments without any conflicts with the IVR booking solution.
Appointment booking IVR solution enables you to make an appointment anytime and anywhere. Automated appointment booking IVR solution can be half duplex or full duplex. Half duplex or a one-way communication is that the reminder message can be broadcasted, but that is system- generated message and the client can not reply to the same. While in the full-duplex communication, when the reminder is sent to the client, the client can also send the confirmation.
The profitable features of appointment booking IVR solution are listed as follows:
- Calendar integration: With IVR booking solution, you can integrate your Google calendar and keep the track of the appointments fixed per day, as well as you can look for the available time slot.
- CRM and database integration: CRM integration with the IVR solution keeps the track of your previous meetings as well as the upcoming meetings. You can simply add the people by inviting them as in web appointment applications.
- Text-to-speech conversion: Appointment IVR booking solution enables text to speech conversion, so you can simply add the memo and detailed agenda of a meeting by simply feeding in the IVR solution. It improves the user performance.
- Fax and SMS integration: With appointment booking IVR solution, you can improve your communication with the clients or users as it offers both fax and SMS integration.
- Web-based admin portal: With the web-based admin portal, you can easily customize your appointment IVR booking solution as per your business requirements.
The above features can be leveraged in increasing RoI of your business in following ways:
- Automation of appointment scheduling: Appointment booking IVR solution automates the process of appointment scheduling. Thus, eliminates the need of a person to manage your business meetings. It will not only automate the whole task of booking appointments but, also make it error free.
- 24/7 appointment booking facility: It gives you the opportunity to fix the appointment round the clock.
- No need for internet connectivity: Appointment booking IVR solution can be used without any internet connection. You can schedule the appointment simply by making a call.
- Get notified before meeting: The booking IVR solution sends you and your client’s messages about the meeting prior to 24 hours. You can also set the reminders prior as per your need.
- Avoid meetings on holidays: IVR booking solution manages the track of the holidays and the other off-days as it is integrated with the calendar.
As a leading VoIP service provider, FreeSWITCHService offers the premium appointment booking IVR solution to meet your business requirements in more effective ways.
The revolutionary IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technology has brought a radical change in the company’s customer-centric communication methods. As a technological advancement, the dynamic IVR builder can facilitate entrepreneurs to offer pleasant customer experience. Communication requirements of the company can be fulfilled with ease through using IVR builder irrespective of business model and size. Though any B2C business can leverage the customized IVR solution, sectors like BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance), eCommerce, retail, hospitality, and healthcare can get the most from thriving IVR technology and serve the purpose of offering a self-help tool to the customers while automating the communication process.
It is interesting to see how the dynamic IVR builder can help the banking and finance sector. Following are some of the noteworthy benefits of a custom IVR builder for the banking sector:
- Unique experience- An IVR creator can offer a unique experience to the customers as they interact with the automated system for having information about various services offered by the bank.
- Real-time advice and access- It’s easy for both existing and prospective customers to get the real-time information about various services and connect with the officer without waiting or hold time.
- Increased efficiency- The banking and finance sector can enhance their communication system while making it more customer-friendly with the help of custom IVR solutions. The IVR-based system assists banks to increase their efficiency and building a brand through gaining the customer’s trust.
- Resource utilisation- The dynamic IVR builder eliminates the requirement of hiring a dedicated staff for answering the customer’s calls. Banks can utilize their resources in other productive work thanks to the customized solution.
- Cost reduction- It’s easy to reduce overheads and other communication-related costs with the help of IVR solution. Banks can readily integrate other software like CRM (Customer Relationship Management) with the IVR system to get more personalized user experience.
That’s not all. It is fairly easy to customize the dynamic IVR builder with GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the banks, and multi-level IVR prompts can handle many communication-related operations in a seamless manner. Customers can get rid of waiting for their turn for any queries or service-related complaints through an IVR creator.
FreeSWITCHService offers tailored dynamic IVR builder at competitive rates for the BFSI sector using FreeSWITCH platform. Visit the company’s page to get more insight about multitenant IVR solutions.
Android is the most prevalent smartphone OS in the world with over 80 percent market share. The Android app development services also flourish with the rise of Android platform as the most widely used OS. Today, as we witness a paradigm shift from laptop and PC to a smartphone or handheld devices, the gaming industry also opts for Android games more to get the most from this thriving operating system. The gaming industry leaders have started embracing the Android OS, and Pokemon Go is one of the examples. We all know that the game has recorded a phenomenal success all over.
Android game development can open the doors of opportunities for the gaming companies as Android OS empowers a wide range of devices like smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and smartwatches. Growing sales number of Android-powered devices have increased the importance of Android game development and companies that want to have their games prefer Android platform to develop top quality gaming products while managing their resources efficiently. A professional Android app development company can offer various gaming options and provide an end-to-end solution from development to deployment of games. As PC games and console games are getting obsolete with a rapid pace, days are not far when Android games will replace them all. Various aspects of trending technologies like AR, VR, 3D gaming can be readily integrate into an Android game for offering a lifelike experience. Apart from this, there are a few benefits of developing Android games for the gaming industry:
- Bigger audience: An Android game can help the gaming company reach a vast Android device-using audience. As compared to the PC and console-based games, Android games can become more popular in a short time.
- Reduced TTM (Time To Market): Android game deployment procedure is relatively short and it is easy to get noticed on Google Play with an innovative and interesting game irrespective of genres. Agile methodology can reduce TTM for an Android game with a quicker turnaround.
- One-time charge: Google Play takes only one-time charge for submitting any game, therefore, the gaming companies can readily launch their games without spending many bucks.
- Affordable development costs: Android game development process does not require a huge investment to begin with, and the companies can opt for an Android game with a reasonable development cost.
- High RoI: A groundbreaking Android app can be developed without spending big bucks, and can become rewarding with user-friendly gaming features and excellent gameplay. In a way, an Android app has a potential to offer a high RoI.
What’s more, it is easy to gain a competitive edge over peers with engaging Android games, and the gaming company can earn high revenue from such games.
Ecosmob, a leading Android app development company, offers Android gaming solutions through using the cutting-edge technology. Our Android app developers are well-versed with the latest Android SDK to build highly engaging and interactive games.
The Softswitch plays a critical role in the communication network through routing telephone calls by using the public Internet or the telecommunication network. It provides call control intelligence for establishing, maintaining, routing and terminating sessions in Voice over IP (VoIP) networks.
Class 4 Softswitches are capable of routing the calls between the longer distances. A typical Class 4 Softswitch uses intelligent routing types to overcome network congestion and latency issues while offering high-quality VoIP calls. Routing and billing are two of the core features of a Class 4 Softswitch to expand and manage a wholesale VoIP business.
The key features of Class 4 Softswitch are listed as follows:
- Call routing for WLR users: Class 4 Softswitch solutions are highly scalable and extendable as per increase in the number of customers. Retail switch providers use the pre-assigned routes to divert call traffic, which is beneficial for wholesale rental customers.
- Call filtering: Call filtering is used to eliminate irrelevant and unnecessary calls. You can blacklist certain contacts from the list to avoid any trouble.
- Billing interface including CDR: Class 4 Softswitch solutions have automatic billing interface with the detailed customer reports to ease the tracking of account details. Deploying the feature, there will be no unbilled call minutes to affect the profit margins for the wholesale carriers.
Deploying the above features, retail switch solution providers can get benefitted in the following ways:
- Affordable routing solution: Using the VoIP Class 4 Softswitch solution, you can get a routing facility at affordable rates. It enables successful call routing for national as well as international calls and ensuring greater profit margins for handling the VoIP traffic at the various locations.
- Automatic billing: Feature of automatic billing is used by the wholesale service providers to track their customer accounts more accurately. Softswitch can be deployed to offer wholesale billing, SIP-to-SIP billing, prepaid billing, postpaid billing, tax/VAT billing and SMS Billing.
- Load balancing: Softswitch offers dynamic call balancing for IP traffic. The development of your business largely depends on how successfully your Softswitch is able to handle the greater traffic during peak hours.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the premium Softswitch solutions to the VoIP service providers at competitive rates. We offer quality solutions that enable you to diversify your business.
Nowadays, our lives are revolving around the computers, laptops, smartphones and other smart devices. From basic to complex operations, entrepreneurs keep on relying on technological advancements for performing daily business processes. Dictation process is no exception. The dictation application eliminates the tiresome practice of typing from your workplace.
The dictation application is a tool that is capable of converting your voice to the text. These speech-to-text applications could be an ideal arrangement for your working life, whether used in interviews, meetings or note-taking. It can work as our personal assistant.
Several features of the dictation application like voice to text converter, easy editing, powerful transcription, formatting, etc. can be readily utilized to benefit your business.
Here are a few notable benefits of a dictation application :
- Promotes Mobility: Dictation application development facilitates the speech-to-text conversion. It opens up new doors in terms of taking real-time notes and dictation while saving productive time. You can write your memos, create notes or record your thoughts without sitting at one place in your office or home.
- Record while traveling: With the dictation application, you can make memo even when you are traveling. All you need to do is speak whatever you want to note and the dictation application will do the rest.
- Boost your work efficiency: When you replace the conventional typing method with a dictation app to speak into, you’ll be able to boost the average typing speed by nearly 4 times. In a way, the app can significantly increase your work efficiency.
- Fill online forms with your voice: Dictation application enables you to fill the lengthy forms online by your voice instructions. It decreases your efforts of manually typing text, especially the repeated text that can’t be copied and pasted.
- Improves accuracy: Speaking directly into a dictation application that can engross your words into text for you. It will drastically improve the accuracy of your documents.
- Custom applications: With the dictation application development service, you can integrate the required features in your dictation app through customization. It adds the personal touch. Our customized dictation app solution also offers you the choice to configure the voice commands for formatting the documentation and performing the routine tasks like sending emails. The customized dictation application is more like your personal assistant that works according to your guidance.
- Compatible with existing apps: Dictation application is developed in a way that they are easily compatible with the existing documenting applications. It enables you to easily copy the text from the app and copy them to document somewhere else. It saves your time and energy of typing the context in some other application and make the dictation applications the choice for several businesses.
Above all these benefits, Dictation applications are cost-effective solutions that can be used with any existing business IT system to get the most from the technological advancement.
Softswitch can be considered as a backbone of the VoIP domain. To effectively meet the business communication-related needs, and to reduce the operational costs, VoIP service providers require a Softswitch. It should have low initial outlay and the potential to add up capacity and service benefits of your choice. Softswitch is the software developed to handle IP-to-IP phone calls within the telecommunication network.
Softswitch is equipped with several benefiting features like call forwarding, call routing, live call monitoring, client management, etc. Softswitch solutions can serve the customers residing anywhere from the smallest to largest geographical areas. When routing the calls between the smaller regions like within a city, an organization or the smaller state, they are categorized as Class 5 Softswitch. Whereas, Class 4 Softswitch is capable of making long distance calls using the VoIP solution.
Here are a few noteworthy benefits of Softswitch solution, which made it the choice for the VoIP businesses:
- Reduced operational cost: VoIP billing operations have automatically reduced the operational cost. This enables VoIP providers to concentrate upon major aspects like sales, marketing, scaling business etc. to gain greater profits.
- Additional Security: When using the software for improving your business, the primary concern is of security. Softswitches are already provided with an internal firewall. It also enables the use of OTP for account access.
- Customized payment packages: Softswitch solution is not provided with any mandatory billing plans. If you are an MNC or any startup, your plans and business requirements are surely not the same. Softswitch adds the bonus here with the choice to choose the pay packages as per your business requirement. You can opt for the standard plans as well as can get the customized invoice plans.
- Unique Billing: Softswitches are equipped with the unique billing software. This system saves you from the trouble of manual billing and manual bill payment.
- Diverse functions: Softswitch solution reduces the trouble of opting for multiple solutions for fulfilling a variety of communication requirements of your businesses. Softswitch offers multiple functions with VOIP Softswitch like call routing, reporting, mobile number portability, billing, call recording, etc.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the best-in-market Softswitch solutions to boost the ROI of your company. We are well known in the VoIP industry for the VoIP solutions and services.
VoIP Softswitch is a multiservice telephony server known for switching the calls between telephone lines in the telecommunication network. It is analogous to the traditionally-built hardware PBX. Depending upon the area of serving, we have two categories namely, Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch. Class 4 Softswitches are meant for a long distance telephony, whereas, Class 5 Softswitches deal with long distance as well as short distance telecommunication.
A Class 5 Softswitch provides a carrier-grade platform for business and residential VoIP routing. Class 5 Softswitch offers several VoIP phone services such as call waiting, call transfer, call holding and call forwarding. Other significant features of Class 5 Softswitch solution are listed as follows:
- Call authentication: We have multi-layered security and thus we offer the call authentication. The caller’s details will not be shared with anyone unless requested by the caller.
- Efficient call routing: Class 5 Softswitch offers the least cost for call routing and provides multiple routing plans for load sharing or load balancing for termination endpoints.
- Automatic package billing: Class 5 Softswitch solution offers minute metering, that results in automatic bill generation. It allows you to choose the subscription packages of your choice. It provides an advanced rating for the national and international calls. With Softswitch, we can facilitate customers with an e-bill payment in multi-currency so that it can be accessed from anywhere.
All these features can offer the following benefits to the enterprise clients:
- Manage your services for free: In the Softswitch, there is no maintenance cost involved to manage the services of Class 5 Softswitch solution. Upgrading your software is easier with downloading the new software or by updating the server.
- Improved ROI: With no additional hardware to purchase, VoIP Softswitches are more cost-efficient than traditional switches. Numerous features like routing, billing, reporting, and monitoring can reduce your investment in different solutions and improves ROI of your business.
- Network scalability: Class 5 Softswitch solutions can be scaled up and down easily. They can be easily deployed to route calls within cities, organizations, states, or even in the small countries.
At Ecosmob, we offer the best-in-market Class 5 Softswitch solutions for enterprises that offer the VoIP services. We provide round-the-clock assistance to manage your software solution more efficiently.
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) technology is transforming the television industry into an interactive content sharing industry. The technology is about generating a solution that is capable of receiving and displaying video streams which are encoded as a variety of IP packets. IPTV apps are there for the delivery of television content through IP or a broadband Internet connection. It is the fastest emerging technology and gaining ground on the market globally.
The IPTV utilizes the internet for deploying various types of content including audio, video, music, games, and multimedia for both private and corporate network. IPTV application development allows users to have access only to the content they have subscribed. The primary benefits of the IPTV app development are listed as:
- Customized channels for users : With custom IPTV application development, you can pay for the channels or the shows that they watch in particular. You need not pay for all the channels as in traditional cable television and can choose channels as per your requirement.
- Pay-per-view charges: Companies can allow the access to the pre-recorded content that is already accessible through the IPTV applications. They can charge the viewers on the pay-per-view basis. It also increases the viewers and subscribers.
- Notification for upcoming events: With customized IPTV applications, you can notify your viewers about an upcoming event or shows with the mini advertisements. You can also earn by allowing such advertisements on your IPTV channel.
- Earn with Advertisements: Using the IPTV application development, companies can make their individual IPTV network. Deploying these customized apps they can generate more revenue through advertisements. It helps advertisers to place their advertisements or voting campaigns on the demographic information. It offers an easy way to target the audience and design advertisements accordingly.
- Invoice for data streaming: By building personalized IPTV apps, companies can charge their customers for premium access of the content. You can invoice bills on the monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Media broadcasting method: IPTV can basically be said to be a media broadcasting method. It became popular for Video on Demand and live broadcasts. IPTV app development has enabled a new paradigm for watching videos. It gives users the freedom to watch whatever they choose a time preferred by them. When subscribing to a particular channel, you will be notified about the schedule of its live streaming and repeated telecasts.
At Ecosmob, our team of developers can offer the best-in-market IPTV app development with numerous features which can enhance the TV viewing experience and also allow users to make a choice regarding the content to be watched.
Multi-tenant IP PBX solution is much more than just a Class 5 Switch or an IP PBX solution. It is the PBX software that includes every aspect of modern communications, right from VoIP telephony to contact center solutions, private and group messaging, voice and video conferencing, Salesforce and other integrations.
Multi-tenant IP PBX solution can host numerous tenants at once by deploying a single server for serving people residing in your office or in different premises. When you want to improve ROI of your company, you need to offer cutting-edge features to your customers. You can save thousands of dollars by relying on the field-tested platform backed by a solution provider who insists on the quality assurance.
Here are a few benefits of IP PBX solution:
- All-in-one solution: IP PBX solution delivers a full suite of VoIP telephony features in a range of packages suitable for deployment by enterprise customers of all scales. Multi-tenant IP PBX solution is provided with the service provider portal as well as the billing integration.
- Easy deployment and service delivery: Multi-tenant PBX includes everything required for fast deployment in public or private cloud, on bare metal or in any virtual environment. Software updates can be delivered via repositories, which make updates easy and predictable.
- A multitude of features: You can offer your clients with the numerous features of multi-tenant IP PBX software. It offers the features like chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM, and application integration. This enables service providers to offer advanced, cloud-based unified communications to their business customers and successfully compete with cloud services offered by larger competitors.
- Reduces administration expenses: Installation expenses of the IP PBX solution are very limited and the solution doesn’t require device replacement. Gradual software updates can simply solve your issues which don’t require any expert advice from technically rich individuals. It often needs limited up-front investment in the hardware which reduces installation cost. Since software updates are available to resolve the system issues, it reduces the gradual maintenance cost and improves company’s RoI.
- CRM integration: By providing integration with the service desk and CRM applications like Zoho, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. You can help your clients to improve their business values. Also, you can easily add other advanced features in those applications with the custom PBX solutions.
FreeswitchService offers the best-in-market, affordable multi-tenant IP PBX solutions that can be further customized as per the client’s business requirements.