Nowadays, our lives are revolving around the computers, laptops, smartphones and other smart devices. From basic to complex operations, entrepreneurs keep on relying on technological advancements for performing daily business processes. Dictation process is no exception. The dictation application eliminates the tiresome practice of typing from your workplace.
The dictation application is a tool that is capable of converting your voice to the text. These speech-to-text applications could be an ideal arrangement for your working life, whether used in interviews, meetings or note-taking. It can work as our personal assistant.
Several features of the dictation application like voice to text converter, easy editing, powerful transcription, formatting, etc. can be readily utilized to benefit your business.
Here are a few notable benefits of a dictation application :
- Promotes Mobility: Dictation application development facilitates the speech-to-text conversion. It opens up new doors in terms of taking real-time notes and dictation while saving productive time. You can write your memos, create notes or record your thoughts without sitting at one place in your office or home.
- Record while traveling: With the dictation application, you can make memo even when you are traveling. All you need to do is speak whatever you want to note and the dictation application will do the rest.
- Boost your work efficiency: When you replace the conventional typing method with a dictation app to speak into, you’ll be able to boost the average typing speed by nearly 4 times. In a way, the app can significantly increase your work efficiency.
- Fill online forms with your voice: Dictation application enables you to fill the lengthy forms online by your voice instructions. It decreases your efforts of manually typing text, especially the repeated text that can’t be copied and pasted.
- Improves accuracy: Speaking directly into a dictation application that can engross your words into text for you. It will drastically improve the accuracy of your documents.
- Custom applications: With the dictation application development service, you can integrate the required features in your dictation app through customization. It adds the personal touch. Our customized dictation app solution also offers you the choice to configure the voice commands for formatting the documentation and performing the routine tasks like sending emails. The customized dictation application is more like your personal assistant that works according to your guidance.
- Compatible with existing apps: Dictation application is developed in a way that they are easily compatible with the existing documenting applications. It enables you to easily copy the text from the app and copy them to document somewhere else. It saves your time and energy of typing the context in some other application and make the dictation applications the choice for several businesses.
Above all these benefits, Dictation applications are cost-effective solutions that can be used with any existing business IT system to get the most from the technological advancement.
Softswitch can be considered as a backbone of the VoIP domain. To effectively meet the business communication-related needs, and to reduce the operational costs, VoIP service providers require a Softswitch. It should have low initial outlay and the potential to add up capacity and service benefits of your choice. Softswitch is the software developed to handle IP-to-IP phone calls within the telecommunication network.
Softswitch is equipped with several benefiting features like call forwarding, call routing, live call monitoring, client management, etc. Softswitch solutions can serve the customers residing anywhere from the smallest to largest geographical areas. When routing the calls between the smaller regions like within a city, an organization or the smaller state, they are categorized as Class 5 Softswitch. Whereas, Class 4 Softswitch is capable of making long distance calls using the VoIP solution.
Here are a few noteworthy benefits of Softswitch solution, which made it the choice for the VoIP businesses:
- Reduced operational cost: VoIP billing operations have automatically reduced the operational cost. This enables VoIP providers to concentrate upon major aspects like sales, marketing, scaling business etc. to gain greater profits.
- Additional Security: When using the software for improving your business, the primary concern is of security. Softswitches are already provided with an internal firewall. It also enables the use of OTP for account access.
- Customized payment packages: Softswitch solution is not provided with any mandatory billing plans. If you are an MNC or any startup, your plans and business requirements are surely not the same. Softswitch adds the bonus here with the choice to choose the pay packages as per your business requirement. You can opt for the standard plans as well as can get the customized invoice plans.
- Unique Billing: Softswitches are equipped with the unique billing software. This system saves you from the trouble of manual billing and manual bill payment.
- Diverse functions: Softswitch solution reduces the trouble of opting for multiple solutions for fulfilling a variety of communication requirements of your businesses. Softswitch offers multiple functions with VOIP Softswitch like call routing, reporting, mobile number portability, billing, call recording, etc.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the best-in-market Softswitch solutions to boost the ROI of your company. We are well known in the VoIP industry for the VoIP solutions and services.
VoIP Softswitch is a multiservice telephony server known for switching the calls between telephone lines in the telecommunication network. It is analogous to the traditionally-built hardware PBX. Depending upon the area of serving, we have two categories namely, Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch. Class 4 Softswitches are meant for a long distance telephony, whereas, Class 5 Softswitches deal with long distance as well as short distance telecommunication.
A Class 5 Softswitch provides a carrier-grade platform for business and residential VoIP routing. Class 5 Softswitch offers several VoIP phone services such as call waiting, call transfer, call holding and call forwarding. Other significant features of Class 5 Softswitch solution are listed as follows:
- Call authentication: We have multi-layered security and thus we offer the call authentication. The caller’s details will not be shared with anyone unless requested by the caller.
- Efficient call routing: Class 5 Softswitch offers the least cost for call routing and provides multiple routing plans for load sharing or load balancing for termination endpoints.
- Automatic package billing: Class 5 Softswitch solution offers minute metering, that results in automatic bill generation. It allows you to choose the subscription packages of your choice. It provides an advanced rating for the national and international calls. With Softswitch, we can facilitate customers with an e-bill payment in multi-currency so that it can be accessed from anywhere.
All these features can offer the following benefits to the enterprise clients:
- Manage your services for free: In the Softswitch, there is no maintenance cost involved to manage the services of Class 5 Softswitch solution. Upgrading your software is easier with downloading the new software or by updating the server.
- Improved ROI: With no additional hardware to purchase, VoIP Softswitches are more cost-efficient than traditional switches. Numerous features like routing, billing, reporting, and monitoring can reduce your investment in different solutions and improves ROI of your business.
- Network scalability: Class 5 Softswitch solutions can be scaled up and down easily. They can be easily deployed to route calls within cities, organizations, states, or even in the small countries.
At Ecosmob, we offer the best-in-market Class 5 Softswitch solutions for enterprises that offer the VoIP services. We provide round-the-clock assistance to manage your software solution more efficiently.
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) technology is transforming the television industry into an interactive content sharing industry. The technology is about generating a solution that is capable of receiving and displaying video streams which are encoded as a variety of IP packets. IPTV apps are there for the delivery of television content through IP or a broadband Internet connection. It is the fastest emerging technology and gaining ground on the market globally.
The IPTV utilizes the internet for deploying various types of content including audio, video, music, games, and multimedia for both private and corporate network. IPTV application development allows users to have access only to the content they have subscribed. The primary benefits of the IPTV app development are listed as:
- Customized channels for users : With custom IPTV application development, you can pay for the channels or the shows that they watch in particular. You need not pay for all the channels as in traditional cable television and can choose channels as per your requirement.
- Pay-per-view charges: Companies can allow the access to the pre-recorded content that is already accessible through the IPTV applications. They can charge the viewers on the pay-per-view basis. It also increases the viewers and subscribers.
- Notification for upcoming events: With customized IPTV applications, you can notify your viewers about an upcoming event or shows with the mini advertisements. You can also earn by allowing such advertisements on your IPTV channel.
- Earn with Advertisements: Using the IPTV application development, companies can make their individual IPTV network. Deploying these customized apps they can generate more revenue through advertisements. It helps advertisers to place their advertisements or voting campaigns on the demographic information. It offers an easy way to target the audience and design advertisements accordingly.
- Invoice for data streaming: By building personalized IPTV apps, companies can charge their customers for premium access of the content. You can invoice bills on the monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Media broadcasting method: IPTV can basically be said to be a media broadcasting method. It became popular for Video on Demand and live broadcasts. IPTV app development has enabled a new paradigm for watching videos. It gives users the freedom to watch whatever they choose a time preferred by them. When subscribing to a particular channel, you will be notified about the schedule of its live streaming and repeated telecasts.
At Ecosmob, our team of developers can offer the best-in-market IPTV app development with numerous features which can enhance the TV viewing experience and also allow users to make a choice regarding the content to be watched.
Multi-tenant IP PBX solution is much more than just a Class 5 Switch or an IP PBX solution. It is the PBX software that includes every aspect of modern communications, right from VoIP telephony to contact center solutions, private and group messaging, voice and video conferencing, Salesforce and other integrations.
Multi-tenant IP PBX solution can host numerous tenants at once by deploying a single server for serving people residing in your office or in different premises. When you want to improve ROI of your company, you need to offer cutting-edge features to your customers. You can save thousands of dollars by relying on the field-tested platform backed by a solution provider who insists on the quality assurance.
Here are a few benefits of IP PBX solution:
- All-in-one solution: IP PBX solution delivers a full suite of VoIP telephony features in a range of packages suitable for deployment by enterprise customers of all scales. Multi-tenant IP PBX solution is provided with the service provider portal as well as the billing integration.
- Easy deployment and service delivery: Multi-tenant PBX includes everything required for fast deployment in public or private cloud, on bare metal or in any virtual environment. Software updates can be delivered via repositories, which make updates easy and predictable.
- A multitude of features: You can offer your clients with the numerous features of multi-tenant IP PBX software. It offers the features like chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM, and application integration. This enables service providers to offer advanced, cloud-based unified communications to their business customers and successfully compete with cloud services offered by larger competitors.
- Reduces administration expenses: Installation expenses of the IP PBX solution are very limited and the solution doesn’t require device replacement. Gradual software updates can simply solve your issues which don’t require any expert advice from technically rich individuals. It often needs limited up-front investment in the hardware which reduces installation cost. Since software updates are available to resolve the system issues, it reduces the gradual maintenance cost and improves company’s RoI.
- CRM integration: By providing integration with the service desk and CRM applications like Zoho, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. You can help your clients to improve their business values. Also, you can easily add other advanced features in those applications with the custom PBX solutions.
FreeswitchService offers the best-in-market, affordable multi-tenant IP PBX solutions that can be further customized as per the client’s business requirements.
A Softswitch is a device that plays a pivotal role in the business communication network. It is responsible for switching the phone calls using the software solution. Now, several telecommunication networks make use of combinations of softswitches and traditional purpose-built hardware. Softswitch solution is analogous to the traditional functions in the Public Switched Telecommunication Network (PSTN).
VoIP soft switch can be categorized as Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch solutions. Summing up, the Class 4 Softswitch is known to handle the traffic between the carriers, whereas, the Class 5 Softswitch is intended to work for end users. The most important characteristics of Class 4 Softswitch is protocol support and conversion while that of Class 5 Softswitch is it supports long distance as well as local telephony.
The increasing demand of the VoIP has greatly enhanced the demand of the traffic aggregation of the services, which is efficiently fulfilled by the Softswitch solutions. It enables providers to acquire traffic from different telecom providers and divert it to other providers for call termination. In the process, providers get to benefit from the difference in negotiated rates with different telecom providers.
The benefitting features of the Softswitch solution for wholesale VoIP solutions are listed as below:
- Integrated billing and switching services: Softswitch solution is capable of serving numerous clients, regardless of the number of users. This trait makes it more scalable than the traditional telephony solution. It performs both switching and billing operations simultaneously.
- Track your profits with live reports: Using the Softswitch solution, you can get the instant performance and revenue reports to track the business flow and determine the in-hand profits for your business. This way, you can plan a better strategy that can be more favorable for your business.
- Competitive rates: Softswitch solution uses advanced routing options, that proves to be beneficial and more cost-effective routing options to stay competitive in the market.
- Better RoI: Softswitch reduces the cost of managing network and call handling. By offering the best qualitative business packages for your client companies, you can enhance your business’ productivity.
- Customized solutions: VoIP Softswitch is designed in a way that it can be customized readily to build different wholesale VoIP business models. It enables you to make the use of services as per your business requirement.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the premium Softswitch solutions to improve and restructure your client’s business more efficiently. We offer user-friendly web interface with a multi-level safety mechanism to keep your business communication more secure.
Before the arrival of VoIP, we were using the conventional PBX for the call switching process. The revolutionary VoIP technology brings the IP PBX solutions, which is a web-based interface for managing our phone system. Furthermore, technological advancement introduced us to multi-tenant IP PBX solutions. Multi-Tenant PBX can host multiple tenants using a single server. Multiple telephony service providers prefer a multi-tenant IP-PBX solution because it improves RoI of your business.
Multi-tenant IP PBX Solution is the software-based solution that can be deployed on the cloud as well as on the server residing in your own office. The features offered within the solution are not predefined as we can engineer custom PBX solution for the preferred environment and depending on your business communication requirements.
Several benefits of the multi-tenant IP-PBX solution are listed as follows:
- Lower maintenance and administrative costs : IP PBX solution often requires minimal up-front investment. There are software updates on a regular basis, as per the changing business requirements, which can be easily updated with a limited technical knowledge. It doesn’t require the hardware replacement every time. This cuts off the administrative and maintenance costs and increases the return on investment.
- Greater ability to offer more add-ons : Since cost is shared by multiple tenants, PBX software have greater ability to offer additional add-ons. In addition to its multi-tenant functionality, functions like billing, invoicing, and reporting are all automated, and there’s an End User Portal which may be configured for automated setup and payments.
- Numerous advanced features : There are many advanced telecom features available within the Multi-Tenant IP-PBX solution, so providers can offer a hosted VoIP solution to their clients. Features like automated provisioning, auto attendants with the music on hold, configurable standard options, messaging, email to text conversion, etc. are available in the basic packages. With the increase in investment, features are increasing in the advanced packages.
- For multiple places : PBX software can be deployed to host multiple clients simultaneously by minimizing their upfront expenditures for hardware, then in service through lower costs for maintenance and administration. Multiple clients from the different locations in multiple premises can be guided under the same server.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the premium Multi-tenant IP-PBX solution for your company. With our tailored PBX software, you can offer your customers competitively-priced enterprise-level hosted PBX and Call Center services.
Web applications are responsible to make the system and devices more intelligent, thus, they are more frequent these days. They can also be designed for specific devices. WebOS application development is like building a small brain for the device. Let’s understand the WebOS concept first before understanding its importance for the global business.
WebOS is the Linux-based multitasking mobile operating system used for smart devices like smart TVs, smartphones etc. It is known with several names like Palm WebOS, HP webOS etc. Later, HP made it open source platform, and it came to known as Open WebOS. Then, application software was acquired by LG, and the application became famous with the name LG webOS.
- Multi-tasking interface: The application navigation uses multi-touch gestures on the touchscreen. It enables the users to flip from the left or right of the screen. Application can be easily closed by flipping the card up or simply by switching off the screen. Application cards can be easily re-arranged this way.
- Gesture interface: Gesture interface is designed to respond to the hand gestures. The magic remote is an epitome of the gesture interface in which the device is programmed in a way to respond to the hand gestures.
- Banner notification feature: In order to make navigate options easy, WebOS employs a banner notification feature. When you will switch to a new application, you don’t close the previous one. So, you will be receiving the banner notification about the previous application as well and you can handle both of them simultaneously. The banner notifications don’t interfere with your card’s window and are independent, meaning you can look at one while keeping an eye on the other.
- App store: With app store, you can run and download third party applications as well. LG WebOS app development enables the officially vetted third-party apps are accessible to be installed on the device.
- Over-the-air(OTA) updates: The OS can be updated linking to a PC instead receiving OS updates over the carrier connection.
At Ecosmob, we have a team of experts in webOS app development. We handle the projects in building the smart TV, smartwatch and smartphone applications. With our LG webOS app development, you can get the customized services and solutions for your LG smart devices.
Wearable technology enables individuals to wear the wearable gadgets to track the information regarding health and fitness. These gadgets can be often named as fashion electronics, wearables, fashion gadgets, tech toys, etc. Wearable app development is responsible for gathering fitness and health-related information without human intervention.
As the trend of smart devices is prevailing and IoT (Internet of Things) concept is flourishing, everything is turning smarter with the wearable apps. Now, we have smart clothing, activity trackers like smart watches, smart helmets, etc. People have started embracing the wearable devices and taking benefit of this amazing technological advancement. Wearable application development has a wide scope of growth in the future.
One of the important characteristics of wearable technology is its ability to connect to the Internet, which enables data to be exchanged easily between a network and the device. In addition to this, the other features of wearable app development are listed as:
- Excellent user experience: Usability of the wearable device is decided on the grounds of the required features. The wearable app development can offer excellent user experience through simplifying complex business processes.
- Data security: Security is an important concern while building the smart devices. They aren’t just meant to collect the information, but to keep them secure as well. You can use the features like voice recognition or hand gesture to facilitate easy data access on the cloud without breaching the security protocol. Moreover, two-factor authentication, secure cloud access, secure browsers and email applications must be taken as primary authentication feature.
- Easy to integrate with the technologies: Wearable app development is performed in such a way that it can be easily integrated with other budding technologies like Internet of things (IoT), UI/UX designs and development, Augmented Reality (AR), etc. This keeps away the developer from building the basic application multiple times and enables them to use the prototype while deploying new technology to add advanced features.
- Customized notification: During the smartwatch app development and Apple watch development, applications are designed to have the customized notification messages with a limited number of words. You can also use a voice note or color coding for proper notification.
Ecosmob is a VoIP solution provider and mobile app and website development company. We deliver you the best-in-market, wearable app development solutions to integrate with iOS, Android, and other mobile technologies.
VoIP has acted as a real game changer in the domain of telephony. It offers numerous benefits while establishing a unified communication as well as personal communication. The successful integration of VoIP in the mobile technology has introduced everyone to the VoIP mobile dialer. Mobile VoIP phones can take the advantage of WiFi hotspots that are easily available at many places in the world.
Mobile dialer app can be easily installed on your smartphone and can be used very efficiently using the wireless internet connection. It uses SIP dialer to guide the entire calling process.
The productivity of the mobile dialer increases with the additional features.
In addition to the basic calling features like audio, video calls and data sharing. The other guiding features of VoIP mobile dialer are listed as:
- Multiple SIP accounts support
- Integrate existing phone book with the dialer
- Support for different audio and video codecs
- Secure communication
- Quality of service
The noteworthy benefits of the VoIP Mobile Dialer are listed as follows:
- Multi-platform availability : Mobile dialer app is available for multiple platforms like Android and iOS. It enables different OS users to use the VoIP technology for the mobile communication efficiently.
- User-friendly interface : Mobile dialer app is easy-to-use and easy-to-install. It enhances the website usability and leads smooth completion of the tasks. The user-friendly design of the mobile apps improves the user’s experience, which in turn improves your app rating.
- Affordable solution : Unlike the traditional mobile phone services, you don’t have to pay hefty bills in VoIP mobile dialer for making national or international calls. In contrast, mobile VoIP is highly pocket-friendly. Even the international calling is also fairly affordable. So, you need not bother for the call rates before conversing with your friends and business associates.
- Improved portability : Conventional cellular networks are accessible only in the particular region. But, with the VoIP mobile dialer, it can be used from anywhere without any interruption. All you need is a wireless Internet connection to make and receive calls. You can use the unlimited calling and texting facility. With all these features, communication portability improved a lot and one can stay connected to the world from anywhere, at any time, in an uninterrupted manner.
At Ecosmob, you can find the best-in-market custom VoIP mobile dialer for your businesses. Also, you can get customized VoIP solutions based on the client requirements.