Web applications are responsible to make the system and devices more intelligent, thus, they are more frequent these days. They can also be designed for specific devices. WebOS application development is like building a small brain for the device. Let’s understand the WebOS concept first before understanding its importance for the global business.
WebOS is the Linux-based multitasking mobile operating system used for smart devices like smart TVs, smartphones etc. It is known with several names like Palm WebOS, HP webOS etc. Later, HP made it open source platform, and it came to known as Open WebOS. Then, application software was acquired by LG, and the application became famous with the name LG webOS.
- Multi-tasking interface: The application navigation uses multi-touch gestures on the touchscreen. It enables the users to flip from the left or right of the screen. Application can be easily closed by flipping the card up or simply by switching off the screen. Application cards can be easily re-arranged this way.
- Gesture interface: Gesture interface is designed to respond to the hand gestures. The magic remote is an epitome of the gesture interface in which the device is programmed in a way to respond to the hand gestures.
- Banner notification feature: In order to make navigate options easy, WebOS employs a banner notification feature. When you will switch to a new application, you don’t close the previous one. So, you will be receiving the banner notification about the previous application as well and you can handle both of them simultaneously. The banner notifications don’t interfere with your card’s window and are independent, meaning you can look at one while keeping an eye on the other.
- App store: With app store, you can run and download third party applications as well. LG WebOS app development enables the officially vetted third-party apps are accessible to be installed on the device.
- Over-the-air(OTA) updates: The OS can be updated linking to a PC instead receiving OS updates over the carrier connection.
At Ecosmob, we have a team of experts in webOS app development. We handle the projects in building the smart TV, smartwatch and smartphone applications. With our LG webOS app development, you can get the customized services and solutions for your LG smart devices.
Wearable technology enables individuals to wear the wearable gadgets to track the information regarding health and fitness. These gadgets can be often named as fashion electronics, wearables, fashion gadgets, tech toys, etc. Wearable app development is responsible for gathering fitness and health-related information without human intervention.
As the trend of smart devices is prevailing and IoT (Internet of Things) concept is flourishing, everything is turning smarter with the wearable apps. Now, we have smart clothing, activity trackers like smart watches, smart helmets, etc. People have started embracing the wearable devices and taking benefit of this amazing technological advancement. Wearable application development has a wide scope of growth in the future.
One of the important characteristics of wearable technology is its ability to connect to the Internet, which enables data to be exchanged easily between a network and the device. In addition to this, the other features of wearable app development are listed as:
- Excellent user experience: Usability of the wearable device is decided on the grounds of the required features. The wearable app development can offer excellent user experience through simplifying complex business processes.
- Data security: Security is an important concern while building the smart devices. They aren’t just meant to collect the information, but to keep them secure as well. You can use the features like voice recognition or hand gesture to facilitate easy data access on the cloud without breaching the security protocol. Moreover, two-factor authentication, secure cloud access, secure browsers and email applications must be taken as primary authentication feature.
- Easy to integrate with the technologies: Wearable app development is performed in such a way that it can be easily integrated with other budding technologies like Internet of things (IoT), UI/UX designs and development, Augmented Reality (AR), etc. This keeps away the developer from building the basic application multiple times and enables them to use the prototype while deploying new technology to add advanced features.
- Customized notification: During the smartwatch app development and Apple watch development, applications are designed to have the customized notification messages with a limited number of words. You can also use a voice note or color coding for proper notification.
Ecosmob is a VoIP solution provider and mobile app and website development company. We deliver you the best-in-market, wearable app development solutions to integrate with iOS, Android, and other mobile technologies.
VoIP has acted as a real game changer in the domain of telephony. It offers numerous benefits while establishing a unified communication as well as personal communication. The successful integration of VoIP in the mobile technology has introduced everyone to the VoIP mobile dialer. Mobile VoIP phones can take the advantage of WiFi hotspots that are easily available at many places in the world.
Mobile dialer app can be easily installed on your smartphone and can be used very efficiently using the wireless internet connection. It uses SIP dialer to guide the entire calling process.
The productivity of the mobile dialer increases with the additional features.
In addition to the basic calling features like audio, video calls and data sharing. The other guiding features of VoIP mobile dialer are listed as:
- Multiple SIP accounts support
- Integrate existing phone book with the dialer
- Support for different audio and video codecs
- Secure communication
- Quality of service
The noteworthy benefits of the VoIP Mobile Dialer are listed as follows:
- Multi-platform availability : Mobile dialer app is available for multiple platforms like Android and iOS. It enables different OS users to use the VoIP technology for the mobile communication efficiently.
- User-friendly interface : Mobile dialer app is easy-to-use and easy-to-install. It enhances the website usability and leads smooth completion of the tasks. The user-friendly design of the mobile apps improves the user’s experience, which in turn improves your app rating.
- Affordable solution : Unlike the traditional mobile phone services, you don’t have to pay hefty bills in VoIP mobile dialer for making national or international calls. In contrast, mobile VoIP is highly pocket-friendly. Even the international calling is also fairly affordable. So, you need not bother for the call rates before conversing with your friends and business associates.
- Improved portability : Conventional cellular networks are accessible only in the particular region. But, with the VoIP mobile dialer, it can be used from anywhere without any interruption. All you need is a wireless Internet connection to make and receive calls. You can use the unlimited calling and texting facility. With all these features, communication portability improved a lot and one can stay connected to the world from anywhere, at any time, in an uninterrupted manner.
At Ecosmob, you can find the best-in-market custom VoIP mobile dialer for your businesses. Also, you can get customized VoIP solutions based on the client requirements.
One of the most frequently used terms in the VoIP industry is the Session Border Controller (SBC). It is also known as SBC solutions. SBC solutions are the devices installed between the border of two networks to resolve the issues faced during call initialization, setup, streamlining and tearing down. To make it simple, we can say that SBCs are designed to manage signal controlling between the same or different networks.
With the organizational growth, the major concerns of network and resource security rise. The SBC solutions are responsible for catering SIP-based communication to secure VoIP and SIP connectivity. SBC software helps to resolve the security issues. SBC solution is a built-in firewall that secures users from vulnerable DDoS/DoS attacks.
Here are the key points that unveil how SBC solutions safeguard VoIP networks:
- Remote secure access: Enterprise collaborations should remain easy and free from any access-related restrictions. SBC solutions are known to prevent the corporate VoIP network from any attacks including malware, DDoS, and DoS attacks. They also eliminate the probability of IP-based toll fraud. SBC software can ensure a secure remote access to the resources and help enterprises avoid security issues.
- Advanced security features: Apart from basic security features, SBC software are provided with advanced security features like network topology hiding, network carrier hiding, call traffic monitoring, message manipulation, header manipulation, etc.
- Security from multiple networks: In the well-established businesses, your clients and employees cannot keep restricted within the particular boundary. There are overseas clients and employees that are trying to access the corporate network, this can increase the chances of data theft or can lead to the malware attacks. But, the Session Border Controller secures your network when accessed from the multiple ends.
- Easy installation and provision: SBC solutions use SIP networking, which is easily executable. This ensures easy accessibility and provision to your network. When your corporate network is accessible to the masses, you need to take extra care of the network security. The advanced features like signaling protocol inter-working and DTMF interworking, codec transcoding, and configurable calling party address manipulation for enhancing the efficiency of the SBC solution, makes Session Border Controllers the choice of millions in the market.
FreeswitchService offers the cost-efficient and premium quality SBC solution for small as well as large enterprises. Our customized SBC software can efficiently secure your corporate VoIP networks against any network attacks.
Technological innovations have paved the way for the replacement of manual switching process with customized PBX software. The characteristic of interchangeability of technical terms, some people get perplexed when it comes to IP PBX and hosted IP PBX solutions.
IP PBX is an acronym for Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange. It is a telecom system within an enterprise capable of switching calls between enterprise users on local lines while allowing other users to share a certain number of external phone lines, with the help of Internet. They are often called as premises IP PBX or non-hosted IP PBX solutions.
Whereas, the hosted PBX solutions work in the virtual environment and then sold as subscription-based services. The user enjoys the services offered as the IP PBX functionality as well as those offered under the unified communication.
If you want to select the most suitable solution for your business, here are certain differentiating points between IP PBX and hosted PBX solution :
- Hardware installation : Hosted PBX solutions are less costly to set up as compared to the non-hosted IP PBX solutions. They eliminate the cost of hardware installation. The cost of the hardware will be paid as a monthly rent for the definite time period. However, IP PBX solutions have definite one-time payment for the hardware installation.
- Maintenance charges : When you are using non-hosted standard IP PBX solutions, you have to pay the regular maintenance costs for as long as you are using the service. This is the long-term and non-refundable investment. However, when using the hosted IP PBX solutions, you don’t have to pay any maintenance charges.
- Software installation and updates : For hosted PBX solutions, all the major software updates and maintenance processes are handled by the provider. But, in case of IP PBX solutions, all the software updates and maintenance processes must be done by internal IT staff only.
- System control : Being a user, you can get a full control over every detail of the services offered by the hosted PBX. But, in IP PBX solutions, your service provider has the actual control over your system.
- System implementation: In the hosted PBX solutions, systems are more affordable, easy and have less dependency on the in-house IT resources. They can be easily installed by layman also, whereas, IP PBX solutions can’t be operated easily and requires training from your solution provider.
FreeswitchService offers you the premium, cost-effective PBX solutions at competitive rates to satisfy your business communication requirements.
In the telecom industry, the call switching process has been used for many years to connect the caller to the recipient. Earlier, it was performed manually using the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). But with the passage of time and the advancement of VoIP technology, this switching process has become automated.
VoIP Softswitch is the heart of VoIP networks and has been evolving since inception. The VoIPSwitch is the central device responsible for switching the phone calls between telephone lines through using VoIP technology and general purpose servers. VoIP Softswitch or VoIPSwitch is typically used to control connections at the intersection of the packet-switched and circuit-switched networks. It can be used for long distance communication as well as for short distance or local communication. Depending upon their range, VoIP Softswitch is categorized as- Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch.
Class 4 soft switches are employed to handle the transit traffic between the carriers only. Their main function is to handle the greater traffic of long distance calls. They enable VoIP service providers a cost-efficient scaling of voice services while offering a reliable presence between inter-exchange carriers.
Whereas, the Class-5 Softswitch is like a software-based telephone switch or telephone exchange in the public switched telephone network located at the local telephone company’s central office, directly serving subscribers. It targets the end users directly. It can be used for both local as well as long distance communications.
You can choose the dedicated VoIPSwitch for the short or long distance transmissions while satisfying your business communication requirements. Here are some of the primary features of soft switches that benefit the VoIP service providers worldwide :
- Easy billing: Softswitches support easy billing and offer prepaid as well as postpaid services. It keeps the track of billing hours and additional information about the user. It supports multi-currency transactions and mobile top-up recharge plans. It enables real time multi-layer charging. It also keeps the track of previous recharges and recharge attempts made by the user.
- Flexible and easy access GUI: VoIP Softswitch provides a plainer interface for local or remote control management for configuration, maintenance, software updates, etc. It enables you to make a choice between a web-based GUI and a command line interface.
- Affordable call monitoring solutions: VoIP Softswitch is an affordable switching solution that charges calls on per second rate. It has a GUI to provide the real-time information in the call log and offers detailed information on SIP logs. It also keeps the track of connected, pending and fake calls.
Ecosmob is known for its services in the market of VoIP domain. We offer the best-in-market VoIP Softswitch solution.
Marketing is all about convincing people to buy products and services that can mutually benefit your business. How can that be possibly done without healthy and pleasant communication? Effective communication acts as a bridge between you and your clients and customers while meeting several business requirements.
Conferencing solutions can optimize the productivity and enable you to communicate beyond geographical barriers and time constraints while saving travel expenses. Amongst audio-video-web conferencing, audio conferencing solutions are easier to setup. You can arrange the conference involving two parties or multiple parties using an audio conferencing software.
Here are the certain reasons why you should be opting for the audio conferencing solutions:
- Affordable solution: Audio conferencing is comparatively cheaper than other conferencing solutions and facilitates seamless communication with an excellent clarity.
- Easily accessible: Audio conferencing solutions are easier to access and to set up. To attend an audio conference you need not bother about your location or any specific device.
- Deploys basic telephone technology: Audio conferencing is based on simple telephone technology. All you need is a clear telephone line and a sound instrument. After setting up any conference, the host provides the number and a password to all the participants of the conference. The process of participating in the conference is as easy as it can be operated by any person and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
- Saves you from tedious traveling: Communication can be very expensive considering the travel and accommodation costs for the employees or business partners who need to participate in a meeting or a seminar. However, with audio conferencing solutions, we can set up a meeting anytime and anywhere.
- Record your meetings: It is difficult to record any physical, face-to-face meeting, but when you arrange conference through audio conferencing, recording is an inbuilt feature. You can record an entire conference, be it of any duration. Mostly, such recordings are in the MP3 format, or you can change the format as well.
- Secure communication: Conference calls are highly secure. There is no chance of losing your valuable data or the conversations made during the conference. All content remains confidential if you choose the right provider and assess their security features.
At Ecosmob, our team of expert and experienced VoIP developers develops the premium audio conferencing software as a powerful mean of communication for your business. The conferencing solution is the cost-effective mean of communication that enables companies to establish real-time interactions while facilitating them to take critical decisions.
Sustaining a business these days is more difficult than establishing it as there is an intense competition in the current age of globalization. Every business needs a robust communication system to meet their business needs and to facilitate the expansion while handling the growing competition on the market.
Conferencing solutions offer the feasible solutions to the communication and conferencing requirements of your business. You can boost your sales and intensify the distant collaborations with the multi-tenant conferencing solutions. These solutions work on the concept of multi-tenancy. Multi-tenancy is the software architecture that serves multiple customers, which are individually named as tenants. In some solutions, tenants may or may not be given the ability to change a few features of the application or application interface, but they can never change the application’s code.
With the multi-tenant business conferencing solutions, you can get the affordable audio, video, and web conferencing solutions for fulfilling your business requirements. Multi-Tenant solution enables providers with everything they need to deliver, manage, monitor and bill for competitive conferencing services on a single platform.
Here are the certain benefits of multi-tenant solutions stating their importance for the VoIP networks:
- Scalable: Multi-tenant solutions assure that you can run multiple concurrent conferences without any glitch. It is successfully tested by the conference services provider for hundreds of multiple concurrent conferences. It is definitely a scalable solution. So, when the number of tenants increases, you just need to increase your server capacity.
- Cost-savvy solutions: With the multi-tenancy, you can use the same software license for multiple clients and multiple devices that are linked on the server. This saves the cost involved in the purchase of the license for each device individually for every server.
- Supports web communications: It uses the customer-oriented web applications with the single instance for serving multiple clients. Thus, it supports the web communication while enabling the web conferencing solutions.
- Easy-to-use and manage: The Multi-tenant solution is entirely client-centric and easy to interface. It is provided with the alluring graphical user interface (GUI), and doesn’t require any additional plugins. Hence, it is easier to use.
- Highly secure solutions: In the multi-tenant solution, the data of multiple users are co-mingled and is available on the server. Thus, there is a rigid security on the server.
- Say no to extra hardware: When using the multi-tenant conferencing solutions you won’t be requiring the extra hardware even if your number of clients increases. With the gradual increase in the number, you simply have to assign the available IP addresses on the server, and you can proceed further with setting up the conference. This also saves your investment in new devices with your increasing requirement.
Ecosmob renders the delivery of reliable, feature-rich and mobile-capable VoIP solutions to the business clients and resellers along with the Multi-tenant solutions. We provide the solutions to multiple premises and global clientele through using technological advancements.
Softswitch is a revolutionary technological advancement responsible for switching the telephone calls across dissimilar networks or Internet-enabled IP telephony lines. It bridges the gap between PSTN and VoIP switching. It is a software-based solution that runs efficiently on the industry-standard communication system.
The Softswitch has transformed the telecom industry by replacing the conventional telephone device with a software-based call switching system. It is installed on the server utilizing VoIP services. Depending upon your business requirements, you can choose between the Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch. Class 4 Softswitches are deployed for long distance phone calls, whereas, Class 5 Softswitch facilitates the end user when local and long distance telephony is involved.
Here are a few noteworthy benefits of Softswitch for the telecom industry:
- Remote installation: Softswitch doesn’t need any hardware installation, rather it can be remotely installed on the server utilizing the VoIP technology. Also, its installation of doesn’t require any specific telecom skills or knowledge for the maintenance, unlike other hardware systems.
- Scalable architecture: Softswitches are having the inherent capability of adapting and encompassing expansion to the network seamlessly. It can be readily scaled up or down relatively with ease. Upgrades are done with a certain new software. Thus, it doesn’t require much investment in upgradation.
- Versatile functions: The standard features of this platform are billing, protocol support, and transformation, and transcoding. In addition, users can get the features like the dial tone, IVR functionality, access to the pending network and local switching. You can also integrate your Softswitch with any third-party software for enhancing functionality and to reduce the operational cost.
- Cost effectiveness: Softswitch doesn’t need any additional hardware and thus prove to be more cost effective as compared to the traditional switching system. Also, when you will upgrade the system with software, you won’t require any additional hardware, that also saves your money.
- Add-on integration: VoIP Softswitch can be integrated with a number of add-ons necessary for facilitating swift communication. Several modules are necessary for a proper functioning like billing module, report generation module etc. Billing module eliminates the need for expanding on additional invoicing software and can spontaneously bill customers by scanning their call summaries. Whereas, report generation module keeps the track of the call details and relevant statistics.
That’s not all. Softswitch has simplified the complexities of the telecom industry. Today, many VoIP service providers and a few entrepreneurs bank on the Softswitch solution as it offers many benefits.
At FreeswitchService, you can get the premium Softswitch solutions for your telecom business. Softswitch can be utilized for retail as well as wholesale VoIP service-related business. We offer the cost-effective VoIP-based communication solutions with enhanced functionality.
Yii is an open source, object-oriented, component-based PHP designing framework. It is a secure, PHP-based framework for web and app development that offers excellently performing websites and web apps. Over the years, Yii applications are being developed for addressing different companies’ requirements. Yii web development has helped organizations handle the complexities through offering an easy development of interactive designs and accelerated development processes.
Initially, Yii was developed to fix the drawbacks the PRADO framework, but later, its official alpha version released in December 2008. Since it was released under the New BSD license, and it can be freely used to develop open-source or proprietary web applications.
The key features of Yii framework are listed as:
- MVC design pattern: Model-View-Controller (MVC) is the software architectural pattern used for implementing user interfaces on the desktop by dividing applications into 3 interconnected sections.It is useful for designing the web as well as web apps.
- Generation of WSDL: Yii framework is enabled with the generation of complex Web Services Description Language (WSDL) code. A WSDL document is initially generated from a message model, it defines web service requests and responses in terms of the messages that you have defined in that message model.
- Fast development: Yii is a complete web-development framework enables a rapid web application development.
- Error handling and logging: Yii attributes comprehensive error handling. It presents the errors more nicely with categorizing log messages by filtering and routes it to different destinations.
- Automatic code generation: It is one of the most important features. Yii enables automatic code generation with highly intuitive and extensible code generation tools like Gii tool. It saves you from the tedious and tiresome process of code generation, you can get the automatically generated code, once you feed the input.
- Security measures: The primary reason behind choosing Yii for the application and website development are the security concerns. Yii is well-equipped with several security measures to help to prevent the web and applications from attacks such as SQL injection, Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), and cookie tampering.
At Ecosmob, we offer the premium quality Yii Web development and Yii app development services for benefitting your business. We are a leading Yii development company that strives for delivering seamlessly performing, automated, and secure applications that meet our customer requirements.