The revolutionary IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technology has brought a radical change in the company’s customer-centric communication methods. As a technological advancement, the dynamic IVR builder can facilitate entrepreneurs to offer pleasant customer experience. Communication requirements of the company can be fulfilled with ease through using IVR builder irrespective of business model and size. Though any B2C business can leverage the customized IVR solution, sectors like BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance), eCommerce, retail, hospitality, and healthcare can get the most from thriving IVR technology and serve the purpose of offering a self-help tool to the customers while automating the communication process.
It is interesting to see how the dynamic IVR builder can help the banking and finance sector. Following are some of the noteworthy benefits of a custom IVR builder for the banking sector:
- Unique experience- An IVR creator can offer a unique experience to the customers as they interact with the automated system for having information about various services offered by the bank.
- Real-time advice and access- It’s easy for both existing and prospective customers to get the real-time information about various services and connect with the officer without waiting or hold time.
- Increased efficiency- The banking and finance sector can enhance their communication system while making it more customer-friendly with the help of custom IVR solutions. The IVR-based system assists banks to increase their efficiency and building a brand through gaining the customer’s trust.
- Resource utilisation- The dynamic IVR builder eliminates the requirement of hiring a dedicated staff for answering the customer’s calls. Banks can utilize their resources in other productive work thanks to the customized solution.
- Cost reduction- It’s easy to reduce overheads and other communication-related costs with the help of IVR solution. Banks can readily integrate other software like CRM (Customer Relationship Management) with the IVR system to get more personalized user experience.
That’s not all. It is fairly easy to customize the dynamic IVR builder with GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the banks, and multi-level IVR prompts can handle many communication-related operations in a seamless manner. Customers can get rid of waiting for their turn for any queries or service-related complaints through an IVR creator.
FreeSWITCHService offers tailored dynamic IVR builder at competitive rates for the BFSI sector using FreeSWITCH platform. Visit the company’s page to get more insight about multitenant IVR solutions.
The Softswitch plays a critical role in the communication network through routing telephone calls by using the public Internet or the telecommunication network. It provides call control intelligence for establishing, maintaining, routing and terminating sessions in Voice over IP (VoIP) networks.
Class 4 Softswitches are capable of routing the calls between the longer distances. A typical Class 4 Softswitch uses intelligent routing types to overcome network congestion and latency issues while offering high-quality VoIP calls. Routing and billing are two of the core features of a Class 4 Softswitch to expand and manage a wholesale VoIP business.
The key features of Class 4 Softswitch are listed as follows:
- Call routing for WLR users: Class 4 Softswitch solutions are highly scalable and extendable as per increase in the number of customers. Retail switch providers use the pre-assigned routes to divert call traffic, which is beneficial for wholesale rental customers.
- Call filtering: Call filtering is used to eliminate irrelevant and unnecessary calls. You can blacklist certain contacts from the list to avoid any trouble.
- Billing interface including CDR: Class 4 Softswitch solutions have automatic billing interface with the detailed customer reports to ease the tracking of account details. Deploying the feature, there will be no unbilled call minutes to affect the profit margins for the wholesale carriers.
Deploying the above features, retail switch solution providers can get benefitted in the following ways:
- Affordable routing solution: Using the VoIP Class 4 Softswitch solution, you can get a routing facility at affordable rates. It enables successful call routing for national as well as international calls and ensuring greater profit margins for handling the VoIP traffic at the various locations.
- Automatic billing: Feature of automatic billing is used by the wholesale service providers to track their customer accounts more accurately. Softswitch can be deployed to offer wholesale billing, SIP-to-SIP billing, prepaid billing, postpaid billing, tax/VAT billing and SMS Billing.
- Load balancing: Softswitch offers dynamic call balancing for IP traffic. The development of your business largely depends on how successfully your Softswitch is able to handle the greater traffic during peak hours.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the premium Softswitch solutions to the VoIP service providers at competitive rates. We offer quality solutions that enable you to diversify your business.
Nowadays, our lives are revolving around the computers, laptops, smartphones and other smart devices. From basic to complex operations, entrepreneurs keep on relying on technological advancements for performing daily business processes. Dictation process is no exception. The dictation application eliminates the tiresome practice of typing from your workplace.
The dictation application is a tool that is capable of converting your voice to the text. These speech-to-text applications could be an ideal arrangement for your working life, whether used in interviews, meetings or note-taking. It can work as our personal assistant.
Several features of the dictation application like voice to text converter, easy editing, powerful transcription, formatting, etc. can be readily utilized to benefit your business.
Here are a few notable benefits of a dictation application :
- Promotes Mobility: Dictation application development facilitates the speech-to-text conversion. It opens up new doors in terms of taking real-time notes and dictation while saving productive time. You can write your memos, create notes or record your thoughts without sitting at one place in your office or home.
- Record while traveling: With the dictation application, you can make memo even when you are traveling. All you need to do is speak whatever you want to note and the dictation application will do the rest.
- Boost your work efficiency: When you replace the conventional typing method with a dictation app to speak into, you’ll be able to boost the average typing speed by nearly 4 times. In a way, the app can significantly increase your work efficiency.
- Fill online forms with your voice: Dictation application enables you to fill the lengthy forms online by your voice instructions. It decreases your efforts of manually typing text, especially the repeated text that can’t be copied and pasted.
- Improves accuracy: Speaking directly into a dictation application that can engross your words into text for you. It will drastically improve the accuracy of your documents.
- Custom applications: With the dictation application development service, you can integrate the required features in your dictation app through customization. It adds the personal touch. Our customized dictation app solution also offers you the choice to configure the voice commands for formatting the documentation and performing the routine tasks like sending emails. The customized dictation application is more like your personal assistant that works according to your guidance.
- Compatible with existing apps: Dictation application is developed in a way that they are easily compatible with the existing documenting applications. It enables you to easily copy the text from the app and copy them to document somewhere else. It saves your time and energy of typing the context in some other application and make the dictation applications the choice for several businesses.
Above all these benefits, Dictation applications are cost-effective solutions that can be used with any existing business IT system to get the most from the technological advancement.
Softswitch can be considered as a backbone of the VoIP domain. To effectively meet the business communication-related needs, and to reduce the operational costs, VoIP service providers require a Softswitch. It should have low initial outlay and the potential to add up capacity and service benefits of your choice. Softswitch is the software developed to handle IP-to-IP phone calls within the telecommunication network.
Softswitch is equipped with several benefiting features like call forwarding, call routing, live call monitoring, client management, etc. Softswitch solutions can serve the customers residing anywhere from the smallest to largest geographical areas. When routing the calls between the smaller regions like within a city, an organization or the smaller state, they are categorized as Class 5 Softswitch. Whereas, Class 4 Softswitch is capable of making long distance calls using the VoIP solution.
Here are a few noteworthy benefits of Softswitch solution, which made it the choice for the VoIP businesses:
- Reduced operational cost: VoIP billing operations have automatically reduced the operational cost. This enables VoIP providers to concentrate upon major aspects like sales, marketing, scaling business etc. to gain greater profits.
- Additional Security: When using the software for improving your business, the primary concern is of security. Softswitches are already provided with an internal firewall. It also enables the use of OTP for account access.
- Customized payment packages: Softswitch solution is not provided with any mandatory billing plans. If you are an MNC or any startup, your plans and business requirements are surely not the same. Softswitch adds the bonus here with the choice to choose the pay packages as per your business requirement. You can opt for the standard plans as well as can get the customized invoice plans.
- Unique Billing: Softswitches are equipped with the unique billing software. This system saves you from the trouble of manual billing and manual bill payment.
- Diverse functions: Softswitch solution reduces the trouble of opting for multiple solutions for fulfilling a variety of communication requirements of your businesses. Softswitch offers multiple functions with VOIP Softswitch like call routing, reporting, mobile number portability, billing, call recording, etc.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the best-in-market Softswitch solutions to boost the ROI of your company. We are well known in the VoIP industry for the VoIP solutions and services.
Multi-tenant IP PBX solution is much more than just a Class 5 Switch or an IP PBX solution. It is the PBX software that includes every aspect of modern communications, right from VoIP telephony to contact center solutions, private and group messaging, voice and video conferencing, Salesforce and other integrations.
Multi-tenant IP PBX solution can host numerous tenants at once by deploying a single server for serving people residing in your office or in different premises. When you want to improve ROI of your company, you need to offer cutting-edge features to your customers. You can save thousands of dollars by relying on the field-tested platform backed by a solution provider who insists on the quality assurance.
Here are a few benefits of IP PBX solution:
- All-in-one solution: IP PBX solution delivers a full suite of VoIP telephony features in a range of packages suitable for deployment by enterprise customers of all scales. Multi-tenant IP PBX solution is provided with the service provider portal as well as the billing integration.
- Easy deployment and service delivery: Multi-tenant PBX includes everything required for fast deployment in public or private cloud, on bare metal or in any virtual environment. Software updates can be delivered via repositories, which make updates easy and predictable.
- A multitude of features: You can offer your clients with the numerous features of multi-tenant IP PBX software. It offers the features like chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM, and application integration. This enables service providers to offer advanced, cloud-based unified communications to their business customers and successfully compete with cloud services offered by larger competitors.
- Reduces administration expenses: Installation expenses of the IP PBX solution are very limited and the solution doesn’t require device replacement. Gradual software updates can simply solve your issues which don’t require any expert advice from technically rich individuals. It often needs limited up-front investment in the hardware which reduces installation cost. Since software updates are available to resolve the system issues, it reduces the gradual maintenance cost and improves company’s RoI.
- CRM integration: By providing integration with the service desk and CRM applications like Zoho, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. You can help your clients to improve their business values. Also, you can easily add other advanced features in those applications with the custom PBX solutions.
FreeswitchService offers the best-in-market, affordable multi-tenant IP PBX solutions that can be further customized as per the client’s business requirements.
A Softswitch is a device that plays a pivotal role in the business communication network. It is responsible for switching the phone calls using the software solution. Now, several telecommunication networks make use of combinations of softswitches and traditional purpose-built hardware. Softswitch solution is analogous to the traditional functions in the Public Switched Telecommunication Network (PSTN).
VoIP soft switch can be categorized as Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch solutions. Summing up, the Class 4 Softswitch is known to handle the traffic between the carriers, whereas, the Class 5 Softswitch is intended to work for end users. The most important characteristics of Class 4 Softswitch is protocol support and conversion while that of Class 5 Softswitch is it supports long distance as well as local telephony.
The increasing demand of the VoIP has greatly enhanced the demand of the traffic aggregation of the services, which is efficiently fulfilled by the Softswitch solutions. It enables providers to acquire traffic from different telecom providers and divert it to other providers for call termination. In the process, providers get to benefit from the difference in negotiated rates with different telecom providers.
The benefitting features of the Softswitch solution for wholesale VoIP solutions are listed as below:
- Integrated billing and switching services: Softswitch solution is capable of serving numerous clients, regardless of the number of users. This trait makes it more scalable than the traditional telephony solution. It performs both switching and billing operations simultaneously.
- Track your profits with live reports: Using the Softswitch solution, you can get the instant performance and revenue reports to track the business flow and determine the in-hand profits for your business. This way, you can plan a better strategy that can be more favorable for your business.
- Competitive rates: Softswitch solution uses advanced routing options, that proves to be beneficial and more cost-effective routing options to stay competitive in the market.
- Better RoI: Softswitch reduces the cost of managing network and call handling. By offering the best qualitative business packages for your client companies, you can enhance your business’ productivity.
- Customized solutions: VoIP Softswitch is designed in a way that it can be customized readily to build different wholesale VoIP business models. It enables you to make the use of services as per your business requirement.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the premium Softswitch solutions to improve and restructure your client’s business more efficiently. We offer user-friendly web interface with a multi-level safety mechanism to keep your business communication more secure.
Before the arrival of VoIP, we were using the conventional PBX for the call switching process. The revolutionary VoIP technology brings the IP PBX solutions, which is a web-based interface for managing our phone system. Furthermore, technological advancement introduced us to multi-tenant IP PBX solutions. Multi-Tenant PBX can host multiple tenants using a single server. Multiple telephony service providers prefer a multi-tenant IP-PBX solution because it improves RoI of your business.
Multi-tenant IP PBX Solution is the software-based solution that can be deployed on the cloud as well as on the server residing in your own office. The features offered within the solution are not predefined as we can engineer custom PBX solution for the preferred environment and depending on your business communication requirements.
Several benefits of the multi-tenant IP-PBX solution are listed as follows:
- Lower maintenance and administrative costs : IP PBX solution often requires minimal up-front investment. There are software updates on a regular basis, as per the changing business requirements, which can be easily updated with a limited technical knowledge. It doesn’t require the hardware replacement every time. This cuts off the administrative and maintenance costs and increases the return on investment.
- Greater ability to offer more add-ons : Since cost is shared by multiple tenants, PBX software have greater ability to offer additional add-ons. In addition to its multi-tenant functionality, functions like billing, invoicing, and reporting are all automated, and there’s an End User Portal which may be configured for automated setup and payments.
- Numerous advanced features : There are many advanced telecom features available within the Multi-Tenant IP-PBX solution, so providers can offer a hosted VoIP solution to their clients. Features like automated provisioning, auto attendants with the music on hold, configurable standard options, messaging, email to text conversion, etc. are available in the basic packages. With the increase in investment, features are increasing in the advanced packages.
- For multiple places : PBX software can be deployed to host multiple clients simultaneously by minimizing their upfront expenditures for hardware, then in service through lower costs for maintenance and administration. Multiple clients from the different locations in multiple premises can be guided under the same server.
At FreeswitchService, we offer the premium Multi-tenant IP-PBX solution for your company. With our tailored PBX software, you can offer your customers competitively-priced enterprise-level hosted PBX and Call Center services.
VoIP has acted as a real game changer in the domain of telephony. It offers numerous benefits while establishing a unified communication as well as personal communication. The successful integration of VoIP in the mobile technology has introduced everyone to the VoIP mobile dialer. Mobile VoIP phones can take the advantage of WiFi hotspots that are easily available at many places in the world.
Mobile dialer app can be easily installed on your smartphone and can be used very efficiently using the wireless internet connection. It uses SIP dialer to guide the entire calling process.
The productivity of the mobile dialer increases with the additional features.
In addition to the basic calling features like audio, video calls and data sharing. The other guiding features of VoIP mobile dialer are listed as:
- Multiple SIP accounts support
- Integrate existing phone book with the dialer
- Support for different audio and video codecs
- Secure communication
- Quality of service
The noteworthy benefits of the VoIP Mobile Dialer are listed as follows:
- Multi-platform availability : Mobile dialer app is available for multiple platforms like Android and iOS. It enables different OS users to use the VoIP technology for the mobile communication efficiently.
- User-friendly interface : Mobile dialer app is easy-to-use and easy-to-install. It enhances the website usability and leads smooth completion of the tasks. The user-friendly design of the mobile apps improves the user’s experience, which in turn improves your app rating.
- Affordable solution : Unlike the traditional mobile phone services, you don’t have to pay hefty bills in VoIP mobile dialer for making national or international calls. In contrast, mobile VoIP is highly pocket-friendly. Even the international calling is also fairly affordable. So, you need not bother for the call rates before conversing with your friends and business associates.
- Improved portability : Conventional cellular networks are accessible only in the particular region. But, with the VoIP mobile dialer, it can be used from anywhere without any interruption. All you need is a wireless Internet connection to make and receive calls. You can use the unlimited calling and texting facility. With all these features, communication portability improved a lot and one can stay connected to the world from anywhere, at any time, in an uninterrupted manner.
At Ecosmob, you can find the best-in-market custom VoIP mobile dialer for your businesses. Also, you can get customized VoIP solutions based on the client requirements.
One of the most frequently used terms in the VoIP industry is the Session Border Controller (SBC). It is also known as SBC solutions. SBC solutions are the devices installed between the border of two networks to resolve the issues faced during call initialization, setup, streamlining and tearing down. To make it simple, we can say that SBCs are designed to manage signal controlling between the same or different networks.
With the organizational growth, the major concerns of network and resource security rise. The SBC solutions are responsible for catering SIP-based communication to secure VoIP and SIP connectivity. SBC software helps to resolve the security issues. SBC solution is a built-in firewall that secures users from vulnerable DDoS/DoS attacks.
Here are the key points that unveil how SBC solutions safeguard VoIP networks:
- Remote secure access: Enterprise collaborations should remain easy and free from any access-related restrictions. SBC solutions are known to prevent the corporate VoIP network from any attacks including malware, DDoS, and DoS attacks. They also eliminate the probability of IP-based toll fraud. SBC software can ensure a secure remote access to the resources and help enterprises avoid security issues.
- Advanced security features: Apart from basic security features, SBC software are provided with advanced security features like network topology hiding, network carrier hiding, call traffic monitoring, message manipulation, header manipulation, etc.
- Security from multiple networks: In the well-established businesses, your clients and employees cannot keep restricted within the particular boundary. There are overseas clients and employees that are trying to access the corporate network, this can increase the chances of data theft or can lead to the malware attacks. But, the Session Border Controller secures your network when accessed from the multiple ends.
- Easy installation and provision: SBC solutions use SIP networking, which is easily executable. This ensures easy accessibility and provision to your network. When your corporate network is accessible to the masses, you need to take extra care of the network security. The advanced features like signaling protocol inter-working and DTMF interworking, codec transcoding, and configurable calling party address manipulation for enhancing the efficiency of the SBC solution, makes Session Border Controllers the choice of millions in the market.
FreeswitchService offers the cost-efficient and premium quality SBC solution for small as well as large enterprises. Our customized SBC software can efficiently secure your corporate VoIP networks against any network attacks.
Technological innovations have paved the way for the replacement of manual switching process with customized PBX software. The characteristic of interchangeability of technical terms, some people get perplexed when it comes to IP PBX and hosted IP PBX solutions.
IP PBX is an acronym for Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange. It is a telecom system within an enterprise capable of switching calls between enterprise users on local lines while allowing other users to share a certain number of external phone lines, with the help of Internet. They are often called as premises IP PBX or non-hosted IP PBX solutions.
Whereas, the hosted PBX solutions work in the virtual environment and then sold as subscription-based services. The user enjoys the services offered as the IP PBX functionality as well as those offered under the unified communication.
If you want to select the most suitable solution for your business, here are certain differentiating points between IP PBX and hosted PBX solution :
- Hardware installation : Hosted PBX solutions are less costly to set up as compared to the non-hosted IP PBX solutions. They eliminate the cost of hardware installation. The cost of the hardware will be paid as a monthly rent for the definite time period. However, IP PBX solutions have definite one-time payment for the hardware installation.
- Maintenance charges : When you are using non-hosted standard IP PBX solutions, you have to pay the regular maintenance costs for as long as you are using the service. This is the long-term and non-refundable investment. However, when using the hosted IP PBX solutions, you don’t have to pay any maintenance charges.
- Software installation and updates : For hosted PBX solutions, all the major software updates and maintenance processes are handled by the provider. But, in case of IP PBX solutions, all the software updates and maintenance processes must be done by internal IT staff only.
- System control : Being a user, you can get a full control over every detail of the services offered by the hosted PBX. But, in IP PBX solutions, your service provider has the actual control over your system.
- System implementation: In the hosted PBX solutions, systems are more affordable, easy and have less dependency on the in-house IT resources. They can be easily installed by layman also, whereas, IP PBX solutions can’t be operated easily and requires training from your solution provider.
FreeswitchService offers you the premium, cost-effective PBX solutions at competitive rates to satisfy your business communication requirements.