Thanks to the intensifying competition, and rapid emergence of new companies in construction, people are willing to invest in the real estate sector. However, such a scenario creates the state of confusion among the customers to distinguish whether companies are capable of fulfilling the market void or not, and the real estate agents are constantly found moving between the places either to move to the project site or to convince their clients about the ongoing project.
An effective communication is a driving force for the real estate sector. IP PBX is built on open standards and is flexible to adopt & integrate with your existing infrastructure. Real Estate companies and real estate agents can have a better coordination between the office and field to enhance the services and accelerate the dealings.
IP PBX reduces the cost of communication, improves day-to-day connectivity by ensuring mobility. This means that you can be just as productive on the go as you are in the office. The custom IP PBX gives you the liberty to work from anywhere and handle your business efficiently on the move.
Noteworthy benefits of IP PBX solution for the real estate sector are mentioned as follows:
- Detailed call reports: IP PBX solution is provided with the feature of detailed call reports. Leveraging the function of call recording, you can also keep the track of recorded voice calls for any future reference. This enables you to control and monitor the authenticity of the user and the calls made. It also helps you in spotting out the wrong activities, if any, to eliminate the chances of misuse of the network.
- Auto-attendant: IP PBX system gives you the liberty to put an automated voice to welcome your clients and customers or when you are unavailable to attend the call.
- Secure system: You need not worry about security, especially when it comes to IP PBX system. They generally work on your internal server or hosted on cloud server which is already protected with a firewall, anti-virus protection software, etc.
- Update your records: With IP PBX system, you can update the necessary documents on cloud and can retrieve the data when required. This keeps you from the trouble of carrying a heavy briefcase in meetings. Now, you have access to your documents everywhere.
- Activate DND: When you are in any meeting or on vacation mode, you can simply activate DND option on IP PBX system. You can enable the option of recording the message and send in voicemail.
We offer affordable premium IP PBX solution at Ecosmob to improve your business productivity. Our enterprise-grade IP PBX Solution is fed with the latest technology to offer high quality services.
A Softphone (Software Telephone) is a software that can enable calling from the computer. The softphone enables the user to place calls as well as to receive them.
Depending upon the type of connection, we can integrate the softphone in the communication system for making calls using conventional PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) or via VoIP telephony. With VoIP Softphone, you can make calls with your desktop or laptop using a VoIP service. Skype, iChat, and GoogleTalk are some of the highly popular services that use the revolutionary VoIP technology.
How does Softphone work?
A Softphone’s interface acts in the same fashion as a physical phone’s interface; however, unlike a physical handset, the display is projected on the user’s screen. It works clearly by converting original telephone audio into the digital format that can be transmitted over the Internet. Also, it converts incoming digital signals from the Internet to standard telephone audio. Since it is an application, it also requires a microphone, loudspeaker, and headset for the voice communication.
Most softphone applications also include various features to give us increased value as compared to the traditional communication method. For example, many softphones feature a built-in instant messaging feature that enables you to send a text message rapidly without making a time-consuming phone call. Another great benefit that softphones offer is visual voicemail. It’s like treating your calls like an email browser. These features make Softphone a smart choice!
Benefits of Softphone :
- Cost-effective solutions: Softphones offer affordable call rates using the VoIP technology. Also, they don’t require conventional desk phones and saves the cost of wiring. This ultimately minimizes the investment and proves to be a cost-effective communication solution.
- Digital database: You need not bother maintaining a physical phone directory to call individuals. With the Softphone, you can easily call someone directly from the computer’s address book, only by clicking the number.
- Replace the traditional desk phones: Many mobile workers, office users and even individuals at home prefer softphones over the traditional desk phones as they are highly convenient. They don’t occupy space and offer wireless software solutions.
- Unified solution: These days, businesses are expanding, and you need to stay in touch with your business partners and customers. With a Softphone, you can keep your contacts updated, irrespective of your location and can access them from anywhere. You can also save more cost on the national and international roaming with the Softphone. Inbuilt features of softphone are speed dialing, teleconferencing, text, IM, video capabilities, call forwarding, call waiting, etc.
The features and functionality of each softphone will vary from one softphone provider to another. But, you can always ask to add more features with the customized Softphone solution. Softphones won’t compromise with the quality of communication, rather saves your time to manage database as well as prevent your staff from working on tedious and time-taking tasks. Softphones will be most advantageous in the contact center and help desk.
The PC is always on and the sole function of the agent is to speak, listen, enter and retrieve data. It keeps your customers and client content with the services and ensures round-the- clock connectivity.
Since the past five years, following the trend of digitization, companies have spent considerable time, money and attention in developing mobile apps that help them engage and connect with their customers. As mobility continues to evolve, it has become critical to help companies with the single solution, in using the full range of digital technologies to boost overall operating and financial performance.
One of the focus areas of any company’s business expansion processes is implementing an enterprise mobile app, which offers a platform to leverage the benefits of digitization while driving optimum results. Every renowned company believes that delivering high-quality products is as important as successfully managing a mobility policy in today’s competitive scenario. Against the fast-moving mobile background, it is clear that just having mobile access to only e-mail is insufficient for increasing company’s productivity.
Mobile apps enable you to stay connected with your customers, clients, and with the new trends surfacing in the market. Here is the list of some valuable benefits of mobile apps for the companies:
- Bridge the communication gap: It is not easy to stay connected with the clients through traditional marketing methods. However, with mobile apps, you can easily make connections with the people across boundaries through social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook etc. Real-time communication using enterprise mobile apps promotes better pre and post sales services.
- Easy document sharing: Mobile apps enable document sharing. They are provided with the support options, supported devices and price. Such document sharing apps offer the secure data sharing that permits sharing and storing sensitive and confidential information.
- Remote access to resources: Due to the extended supply chain, various company employees unable to access company’s data as and when required. Interactive nature of mobile technology enables easy remote data access with the employees. It improves communication and helps an organization in maintaining transparency regarding company policies. Mobile apps enable easy data access among company headquarters, which fastens the research and development of companies.
- Mobile apps for marketing: Mobile apps can bring your business to entirely a new level. Custom mobile apps can be designed to serve the clients and customers over the same platform. The integration of mobile apps into the business system facilitates companies to entertain and engage customers while enhancing marketing efforts.
- Mobility boosts productivity: With easy and remote data access, productivity can be increased substantially. Enterprise mobile apps also enable enterprises to increase flexibility.
Ecosmob offers you premium Enterprise mobile apps with a client-centric approach to enable enterprises to embrace mobility in the system.
Android is the most prevalent smartphone OS in the world with over 80 percent market share. The Android app development services also flourish with the rise of Android platform as the most widely used OS. Today, as we witness a paradigm shift from laptop and PC to a smartphone or handheld devices, the gaming industry also opts for Android games more to get the most from this thriving operating system. The gaming industry leaders have started embracing the Android OS, and Pokemon Go is one of the examples. We all know that the game has recorded a phenomenal success all over.
Android game development can open the doors of opportunities for the gaming companies as Android OS empowers a wide range of devices like smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and smartwatches. Growing sales number of Android-powered devices have increased the importance of Android game development and companies that want to have their games prefer Android platform to develop top quality gaming products while managing their resources efficiently. A professional Android app development company can offer various gaming options and provide an end-to-end solution from development to deployment of games. As PC games and console games are getting obsolete with a rapid pace, days are not far when Android games will replace them all. Various aspects of trending technologies like AR, VR, 3D gaming can be readily integrate into an Android game for offering a lifelike experience. Apart from this, there are a few benefits of developing Android games for the gaming industry:
- Bigger audience: An Android game can help the gaming company reach a vast Android device-using audience. As compared to the PC and console-based games, Android games can become more popular in a short time.
- Reduced TTM (Time To Market): Android game deployment procedure is relatively short and it is easy to get noticed on Google Play with an innovative and interesting game irrespective of genres. Agile methodology can reduce TTM for an Android game with a quicker turnaround.
- One-time charge: Google Play takes only one-time charge for submitting any game, therefore, the gaming companies can readily launch their games without spending many bucks.
- Affordable development costs: Android game development process does not require a huge investment to begin with, and the companies can opt for an Android game with a reasonable development cost.
- High RoI: A groundbreaking Android app can be developed without spending big bucks, and can become rewarding with user-friendly gaming features and excellent gameplay. In a way, an Android app has a potential to offer a high RoI.
What’s more, it is easy to gain a competitive edge over peers with engaging Android games, and the gaming company can earn high revenue from such games.
Ecosmob, a leading Android app development company, offers Android gaming solutions through using the cutting-edge technology. Our Android app developers are well-versed with the latest Android SDK to build highly engaging and interactive games.
VoIP Softswitch is a multiservice telephony server known for switching the calls between telephone lines in the telecommunication network. It is analogous to the traditionally-built hardware PBX. Depending upon the area of serving, we have two categories namely, Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch. Class 4 Softswitches are meant for a long distance telephony, whereas, Class 5 Softswitches deal with long distance as well as short distance telecommunication.
A Class 5 Softswitch provides a carrier-grade platform for business and residential VoIP routing. Class 5 Softswitch offers several VoIP phone services such as call waiting, call transfer, call holding and call forwarding. Other significant features of Class 5 Softswitch solution are listed as follows:
- Call authentication: We have multi-layered security and thus we offer the call authentication. The caller’s details will not be shared with anyone unless requested by the caller.
- Efficient call routing: Class 5 Softswitch offers the least cost for call routing and provides multiple routing plans for load sharing or load balancing for termination endpoints.
- Automatic package billing: Class 5 Softswitch solution offers minute metering, that results in automatic bill generation. It allows you to choose the subscription packages of your choice. It provides an advanced rating for the national and international calls. With Softswitch, we can facilitate customers with an e-bill payment in multi-currency so that it can be accessed from anywhere.
All these features can offer the following benefits to the enterprise clients:
- Manage your services for free: In the Softswitch, there is no maintenance cost involved to manage the services of Class 5 Softswitch solution. Upgrading your software is easier with downloading the new software or by updating the server.
- Improved ROI: With no additional hardware to purchase, VoIP Softswitches are more cost-efficient than traditional switches. Numerous features like routing, billing, reporting, and monitoring can reduce your investment in different solutions and improves ROI of your business.
- Network scalability: Class 5 Softswitch solutions can be scaled up and down easily. They can be easily deployed to route calls within cities, organizations, states, or even in the small countries.
At Ecosmob, we offer the best-in-market Class 5 Softswitch solutions for enterprises that offer the VoIP services. We provide round-the-clock assistance to manage your software solution more efficiently.
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) technology is transforming the television industry into an interactive content sharing industry. The technology is about generating a solution that is capable of receiving and displaying video streams which are encoded as a variety of IP packets. IPTV apps are there for the delivery of television content through IP or a broadband Internet connection. It is the fastest emerging technology and gaining ground on the market globally.
The IPTV utilizes the internet for deploying various types of content including audio, video, music, games, and multimedia for both private and corporate network. IPTV application development allows users to have access only to the content they have subscribed. The primary benefits of the IPTV app development are listed as:
- Customized channels for users : With custom IPTV application development, you can pay for the channels or the shows that they watch in particular. You need not pay for all the channels as in traditional cable television and can choose channels as per your requirement.
- Pay-per-view charges: Companies can allow the access to the pre-recorded content that is already accessible through the IPTV applications. They can charge the viewers on the pay-per-view basis. It also increases the viewers and subscribers.
- Notification for upcoming events: With customized IPTV applications, you can notify your viewers about an upcoming event or shows with the mini advertisements. You can also earn by allowing such advertisements on your IPTV channel.
- Earn with Advertisements: Using the IPTV application development, companies can make their individual IPTV network. Deploying these customized apps they can generate more revenue through advertisements. It helps advertisers to place their advertisements or voting campaigns on the demographic information. It offers an easy way to target the audience and design advertisements accordingly.
- Invoice for data streaming: By building personalized IPTV apps, companies can charge their customers for premium access of the content. You can invoice bills on the monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Media broadcasting method: IPTV can basically be said to be a media broadcasting method. It became popular for Video on Demand and live broadcasts. IPTV app development has enabled a new paradigm for watching videos. It gives users the freedom to watch whatever they choose a time preferred by them. When subscribing to a particular channel, you will be notified about the schedule of its live streaming and repeated telecasts.
At Ecosmob, our team of developers can offer the best-in-market IPTV app development with numerous features which can enhance the TV viewing experience and also allow users to make a choice regarding the content to be watched.
Web applications are responsible to make the system and devices more intelligent, thus, they are more frequent these days. They can also be designed for specific devices. WebOS application development is like building a small brain for the device. Let’s understand the WebOS concept first before understanding its importance for the global business.
WebOS is the Linux-based multitasking mobile operating system used for smart devices like smart TVs, smartphones etc. It is known with several names like Palm WebOS, HP webOS etc. Later, HP made it open source platform, and it came to known as Open WebOS. Then, application software was acquired by LG, and the application became famous with the name LG webOS.
- Multi-tasking interface: The application navigation uses multi-touch gestures on the touchscreen. It enables the users to flip from the left or right of the screen. Application can be easily closed by flipping the card up or simply by switching off the screen. Application cards can be easily re-arranged this way.
- Gesture interface: Gesture interface is designed to respond to the hand gestures. The magic remote is an epitome of the gesture interface in which the device is programmed in a way to respond to the hand gestures.
- Banner notification feature: In order to make navigate options easy, WebOS employs a banner notification feature. When you will switch to a new application, you don’t close the previous one. So, you will be receiving the banner notification about the previous application as well and you can handle both of them simultaneously. The banner notifications don’t interfere with your card’s window and are independent, meaning you can look at one while keeping an eye on the other.
- App store: With app store, you can run and download third party applications as well. LG WebOS app development enables the officially vetted third-party apps are accessible to be installed on the device.
- Over-the-air(OTA) updates: The OS can be updated linking to a PC instead receiving OS updates over the carrier connection.
At Ecosmob, we have a team of experts in webOS app development. We handle the projects in building the smart TV, smartwatch and smartphone applications. With our LG webOS app development, you can get the customized services and solutions for your LG smart devices.
Wearable technology enables individuals to wear the wearable gadgets to track the information regarding health and fitness. These gadgets can be often named as fashion electronics, wearables, fashion gadgets, tech toys, etc. Wearable app development is responsible for gathering fitness and health-related information without human intervention.
As the trend of smart devices is prevailing and IoT (Internet of Things) concept is flourishing, everything is turning smarter with the wearable apps. Now, we have smart clothing, activity trackers like smart watches, smart helmets, etc. People have started embracing the wearable devices and taking benefit of this amazing technological advancement. Wearable application development has a wide scope of growth in the future.
One of the important characteristics of wearable technology is its ability to connect to the Internet, which enables data to be exchanged easily between a network and the device. In addition to this, the other features of wearable app development are listed as:
- Excellent user experience: Usability of the wearable device is decided on the grounds of the required features. The wearable app development can offer excellent user experience through simplifying complex business processes.
- Data security: Security is an important concern while building the smart devices. They aren’t just meant to collect the information, but to keep them secure as well. You can use the features like voice recognition or hand gesture to facilitate easy data access on the cloud without breaching the security protocol. Moreover, two-factor authentication, secure cloud access, secure browsers and email applications must be taken as primary authentication feature.
- Easy to integrate with the technologies: Wearable app development is performed in such a way that it can be easily integrated with other budding technologies like Internet of things (IoT), UI/UX designs and development, Augmented Reality (AR), etc. This keeps away the developer from building the basic application multiple times and enables them to use the prototype while deploying new technology to add advanced features.
- Customized notification: During the smartwatch app development and Apple watch development, applications are designed to have the customized notification messages with a limited number of words. You can also use a voice note or color coding for proper notification.
Ecosmob is a VoIP solution provider and mobile app and website development company. We deliver you the best-in-market, wearable app development solutions to integrate with iOS, Android, and other mobile technologies.
In the telecom industry, the call switching process has been used for many years to connect the caller to the recipient. Earlier, it was performed manually using the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). But with the passage of time and the advancement of VoIP technology, this switching process has become automated.
VoIP Softswitch is the heart of VoIP networks and has been evolving since inception. The VoIPSwitch is the central device responsible for switching the phone calls between telephone lines through using VoIP technology and general purpose servers. VoIP Softswitch or VoIPSwitch is typically used to control connections at the intersection of the packet-switched and circuit-switched networks. It can be used for long distance communication as well as for short distance or local communication. Depending upon their range, VoIP Softswitch is categorized as- Class 4 Softswitch and Class 5 Softswitch.
Class 4 soft switches are employed to handle the transit traffic between the carriers only. Their main function is to handle the greater traffic of long distance calls. They enable VoIP service providers a cost-efficient scaling of voice services while offering a reliable presence between inter-exchange carriers.
Whereas, the Class-5 Softswitch is like a software-based telephone switch or telephone exchange in the public switched telephone network located at the local telephone company’s central office, directly serving subscribers. It targets the end users directly. It can be used for both local as well as long distance communications.
You can choose the dedicated VoIPSwitch for the short or long distance transmissions while satisfying your business communication requirements. Here are some of the primary features of soft switches that benefit the VoIP service providers worldwide :
- Easy billing: Softswitches support easy billing and offer prepaid as well as postpaid services. It keeps the track of billing hours and additional information about the user. It supports multi-currency transactions and mobile top-up recharge plans. It enables real time multi-layer charging. It also keeps the track of previous recharges and recharge attempts made by the user.
- Flexible and easy access GUI: VoIP Softswitch provides a plainer interface for local or remote control management for configuration, maintenance, software updates, etc. It enables you to make a choice between a web-based GUI and a command line interface.
- Affordable call monitoring solutions: VoIP Softswitch is an affordable switching solution that charges calls on per second rate. It has a GUI to provide the real-time information in the call log and offers detailed information on SIP logs. It also keeps the track of connected, pending and fake calls.
Ecosmob is known for its services in the market of VoIP domain. We offer the best-in-market VoIP Softswitch solution.
Marketing is all about convincing people to buy products and services that can mutually benefit your business. How can that be possibly done without healthy and pleasant communication? Effective communication acts as a bridge between you and your clients and customers while meeting several business requirements.
Conferencing solutions can optimize the productivity and enable you to communicate beyond geographical barriers and time constraints while saving travel expenses. Amongst audio-video-web conferencing, audio conferencing solutions are easier to setup. You can arrange the conference involving two parties or multiple parties using an audio conferencing software.
Here are the certain reasons why you should be opting for the audio conferencing solutions:
- Affordable solution: Audio conferencing is comparatively cheaper than other conferencing solutions and facilitates seamless communication with an excellent clarity.
- Easily accessible: Audio conferencing solutions are easier to access and to set up. To attend an audio conference you need not bother about your location or any specific device.
- Deploys basic telephone technology: Audio conferencing is based on simple telephone technology. All you need is a clear telephone line and a sound instrument. After setting up any conference, the host provides the number and a password to all the participants of the conference. The process of participating in the conference is as easy as it can be operated by any person and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
- Saves you from tedious traveling: Communication can be very expensive considering the travel and accommodation costs for the employees or business partners who need to participate in a meeting or a seminar. However, with audio conferencing solutions, we can set up a meeting anytime and anywhere.
- Record your meetings: It is difficult to record any physical, face-to-face meeting, but when you arrange conference through audio conferencing, recording is an inbuilt feature. You can record an entire conference, be it of any duration. Mostly, such recordings are in the MP3 format, or you can change the format as well.
- Secure communication: Conference calls are highly secure. There is no chance of losing your valuable data or the conversations made during the conference. All content remains confidential if you choose the right provider and assess their security features.
At Ecosmob, our team of expert and experienced VoIP developers develops the premium audio conferencing software as a powerful mean of communication for your business. The conferencing solution is the cost-effective mean of communication that enables companies to establish real-time interactions while facilitating them to take critical decisions.